Plimsoll’s Food Wholesalers (Nordic) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Food Wholesalers (Nordic) sector in 2014.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 100 largest Food Wholesalers (Nordic) companies.
The Food Wholesalers (Nordic) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
- Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example FUNKSJONELL MAT AS has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example KUNG MARKATTA AKTIEBOLAG is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 100 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
- Best Performing Company: E. GAVRIELIDES OY, have been recognised for their strong financial strength and excellent sales increases throughout 2014 and have received Plimsoll’s Best Performing Company Award.
- The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Food Wholesalers (Nordic) industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll Food Wholesalers (Nordic) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.